You have never had salsa like this spicy peach mango salsa recipe. It is an amazing mix of chunky mangos, peaches, tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapenos, in a blend of lime juice, cilantro, and brown sugar. This is the ultimate treat when serving friends and family at a get-together, or enjoy every bite for yourself.
Salsa adds vibrancy to any pairing, whether it’s with tortilla chips, baked chicken, or grilled sea scallops. So sharpen your knife, turn on some lively mood music and chop to the music.
Spicy Peach Mango Salsa
- 1 Mango peeled and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 3 Peaches peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup Yellow Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 cup Onions chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons Jalapeno Pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Oregano chopped
- 1 teaspoon Basil chopped
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Salt
- Remove the peels from the tomatoes by dropping them into boiling water for about a minute and then running them under cold water.
- The peels should come off easily.
- Peel and chop the tomatoes, peaches, mango and add to a medium size bowl.
- Chop the red bell pepper, the onions, jalapeno, garlic, and the cilantro and add to the bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the tomato paste with the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, basil, oregano, and salt.
- Stir well and then add to the larger bowl.
- Mix again and serve.
Published on Jun 17, 2014
Pink Martini with singer Storm Large
Amado Mio written by: Doris Fisher & Allan Roberts
From the album Sympathique, © 1997 Heinz Records Producer: Tyler Kalberg
Editors: Adam Pranica & Tyler Kalberg
Cameras: Adam Pranica, Dylan Priest, Tyler Kalberg
Production assistant: Phil O'Sullivan