- This event has passed.
Aug 1: Taxes in Retirement Seminar
August 1, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
If you’re nearing retirement or already retired, you need to understand how taxes (including the new changes) impact your retirement income, as it may be possible for you to pay less in taxes on your hard-earned dollars.
Since each person’s tax situation is unique, and the tax rules can change year to year, it can be challenging to get accurate and timely information.
That is why we’ve developed a special seminar that has already helped nearly 70,000 people nationwide navigate the retirement tax maze.
Join us at Conference Center at Shippensburg University for an informational seminar covering Taxes In Retirement on Thursday, August 1 from 11:00 AM-12:00 PM or Thursday, August 1 from 6:30-7:30 PM.
Our seminar will equip you with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information regarding retirement taxation, including ways to efficiently harvest your income sources – whether they are Social Security, 401(k)/IRA, other sources, or a combination of them all. The concepts discussed in this course are most suitable for those with investable assets of $250k or more. Using the information you’ll learn during our seminar, you’ll be better positioned to develop a successful retirement tax strategy that can potentially safeguard you from over-taxation – all with the goal of saving you money.
The new tax and financial rules for retirement have changed.
Understand the Potential Impact Taxes Have on Your Retirement Income.
Attend this seminar and learn about:
- Understand the official new tax reform rules and their impact on your retirement
- Ways to potentially protect yourself against volatile market conditions
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers
- How lost deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- A basic overview of the tax rules as they apply today
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
Taxes In Retirement 567