Dr. Robert Pyatt Recognized for Contributions to Field of Radiology

0
104
Paid Advertisement
Patience Brewster's Mini Dash Away Collection of reindeer and elves are perfect little gifts.  Buy a reindeer and get 50% off their matching elf

Dr. Robert Pyatt was recently presented the Gold Medal, 2019 Radiologist of the Year Award by the Pennsylvania Radiological Society. The honor is given annually to a member for their contributions to the radiology specialty in both Pennsylvania and the nation.

“It is quite an honor to be recognized for this achievement by my peers in radiology,” said Dr. Robert Pyatt. “I feel privileged to be able to represent Franklin County and the radiology profession on the state and national level.”  

Dr. Robert Pyatt was recently presented the Gold Medal, 2019 Radiologist of the Year Award by the Pennsylvania Radiological Society.

Dr. Pyatt has been practicing in the Franklin County community for nearly 40 years.  He is the co-founder of Chambersburg Imaging Associates and has served as the President of the WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital and WellSpan Waynesboro Hospital Medical Staff. 

“Practicing medicine is about 80 percent caring for patients and the other 20 percent is dedicating your life to a science. With that comes a responsibility to constantly learn new techniques and ways of doing things,” explained Pyatt. ”It’s about leaving the field in a better place than when you started and educating a future generation of doctors.”

Paid Advertisement
The Chamber Staff is always available to talk with you about how your business could greatly benefit from membership.

Dr. Pyatt sits on the Board of Chancellors for the American College of Radiology and has served as president for the state chapter, the Pennsylvania Radiological Society.

Through his time in both organizations, Dr. Pyatt has served on several committees to shape the practice of radiology by reviewing safety and quality procedures.

He’s served 25 years in continuing medical education for the Pennsylvania Radiological Society and chaired a peer review program that reaches 18,000 radiologists across the nation.

Health News

The Hectic Holidays: Keeping Kids Safe

0
For many families, the holiday season is a marathon of new memories made with family and close friends not seen frequently throughout the year.

Paid Advertisement
Advertise on Franklin County Free Press for only $25 a week

Leave a Reply