To the Editor:
My view of the judge’s race comes from my having served as a county commissioner, from teaching state and local government at Shippensburg University and from helping to elect the majority of our currently sitting judges.
There are two good people to choose from, so it comes down to these facts for me:
- Has broader and better experience (including courtroom)
- Has not sought or accepted endorsements
- Understands and supports the US Constitution and ALL amendments
- Has a background most like retiring Judge Carol Van Horn’s
- More and broader community service
- Helps Veterans and Senior Citizens
- Much longer service in the current job as County Solicitor
It’s hands down a clear choice of Mary Beth Shank for Judge on May 21st.
G. Warren Elliott
Former Franklin County Commissioner